Register for a free trial
What happens next?
- Our brand analyst will contact you to get your instance of Synup setup
- Through a personalized product demo, our solutions consultant will show you how our product can simplify profile marketing for your business
- You will get takeaways on how to convert more customers from your online profiles
Synup Office Hours – Stay on Top of Local Search
Introducing Synup Office Hours – an open forum and live Q&A session where you’ll get customized guidance to master our platform and accelerate local SEO success for you and your clients.
Here’s what’s cooking in Synup Office Hour #1
- Roundup of the month’s latest Google Search developments
- Walkthrough of Synup’s review gen feature: How to do more with automation
- Local SEO pro tip of the week: Get ideas for new tools, strategies, and hacks
- Open Q&A forum – overcome any hiccups you’re facing with Synup’s platform or local search marketing
How to make the best of it
- Come with curiosity – ask questions related to Synup’s platform and capabilities
- Engage in discourse - feel free to pitch in with your own experience with local search.
- Get your pick - at the end of the event, pick themes for next week’s Office Hour via a poll
P.S. This event is only to help you explore Synup's capabilities. For any account-related queries or issues, please reach out to our support team.
Whether you’re looking to amplify your Synup setup, get local marketing insights, learn advanced functionalities, or get a sneak peek at what’s new – these office hours have you covered.
Our Office Hours are designed to keep you informed about the latest trends in local search marketing and to provide a platform for you to get real-time solutions to your queries. By participating, you'll gain valuable insights that can help you optimize your local search strategy and achieve better results with Synup.
You can see our upcoming Office Hours sessions and register in our Webinar section. The webinars happen every Tuesday at 10:00 AM EDT.
We send a calendar invite and confirmation email every week one day before the event. If you registered on the same day, you will get an invite within an hour. Additionally, consult with your IT department to ensure emails from Synup are not being blocked or filtered. If necessary, try registering again with a different email address. For further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we send out a recording of the office hour session along with a post-event playbook with key insights from the session.
Yes, Synup office hours are open to everyone who wants to gain insights and do better in local search marketing.
The Q&A session is for any platform-related queries (for example, “How can I automate my promotion campaigns with Synup?”). Avoid asking specific account-related questions (for example, “Help me link XYZ location to my account” or billing-related issues). For such questions, we encourage you to talk to your Synup customer success representative or our support team.
Recordings of past sessions will be made available in the Webinar Section 48-72 hours following the end of each session. So you can catch up on any sessions you missed or revisit topics of interest at your convenience.