Dealing with clients is tough. Whether it’s unreasonable demands, endless edits, or run-of-the-mill communication issues, it can be hard to manage your clients’ expectations while keeping your productivity in check. And when it comes to social media, clients tend to have a lot of opinions! That’s why we built new, shareable content calendars for Synup Social.
Basically, your team can:
- Create and plan a post calendar on Synup Social
- Share a static link where customers can view planned posts
- Agency customers can then accept, reject, and comment on the planned posts
- You’re then notified of any actions on posts you’ve created
Let’s take a look at exactly how it works!
Scheduling your content in advance makes things easier for you and your clients
Social media moves fast - so staying organized and maintaining a consistent online presence is critical. Leveraging a content calendar makes it easy to stay on top of things. You can use it to plan out and schedule your clients’ social posts, leaving ample time for them to approve all posts. Content calendars are key for:
- Maintaining a consistent brand identity: Creating one-off posts makes it hard to plan and collaborate effectively. By planning content in advance, your agency can carefully align its messaging, tone, and visuals with your clients’ brand guidelines. After all, it’s essential to cultivate brand recognition and trust among your audience, reinforcing your clients’ unique brand identity.
- Saving time and resources: Effectively allocate resources by using a content calendar. By pre-planning and scheduling content in advance, you can save time and streamline your workflow, eliminating the need to post manually or monitor posts. Save your time for more important tasks - like engaging with followers and analyzing performance metrics.
- Strategic content planning: Let your content calendar be your roadmap. It provides a holistic view of upcoming campaigns, product launches, events, or seasonal promotions. By aligning content with key milestones, your agency can create a cohesive narrative for clients and maximize the impact of its social media efforts.
- Collaboration and client management: For agencies, content calendars are indispensable for maintaining effective collaboration and client management. With the Synup Social platform, you can seamlessly share your content calendars with clients, fostering transparency and allowing for collaborative input. This shared visibility ensures that clients are actively engaged in the content planning process, resulting in a stronger agency-client relationship!
Stop sending spreadsheets to your customers
You work with hundreds of brands. To create a social media content calendar, you get content from your customers, then create social media posts that you send to clients via spreadsheet or email. Then, your clients reply and there’s a never-ending back and forth until you agree on the post calendar. After all of that, you still need to add all of your posts to your social media management platform…
That ends today! At Synup Social, we’re cutting out the middleman (in this case, the spreadsheets). Your clients can comment directly on your post calendar - without having to login to the Synup Social platform.
Easily create a static link for your customers to check current, past, and future posts
Now, agency users can create a static link for customers to go to view posts that have been published (to see engagement) and review all posts that have been scheduled. Agency customers can accept or reject each post, and add comments. This streamlines your content calendar creation while empowering your clients to have a direct hand in the process.
It all starts on the “Posts” tab, where you can generate a shareable link to send to your clients.
Then, you can share the link with your client. Here’s what it looks like from their view:
By clicking on any of the posts, your clients can view past or scheduled posts. Clicking on past posts shows post-by-post engagement metrics. And when clients click on planned posts, they can approve, reject, or add comments to posts. You’ll get a notification that they’ve done so, so you can edit your post right away!
Start using Synup Social’s shareable content calendar with your team today
We’re thrilled to bring our agency users this revolutionary feature. Our clients have been raving about how simple and intuitive it is for clients to see posts directly from the Synup Social platform (without logging in).
Book a Demo and Experience Synup Social to see how shareable content calendars streamline your work with clients! It’s time we give those spreadsheets a rest.