Boosting your social media posts gives you a leg up when it comes to visibility and growth. After all, organic social media growth is usually a marathon, not a sprint. Boosting your social media posts empowers you to reach a larger audience than usual. You’re paying for more eyes on your content - which means more interactions, more clicks, more likes, and more followers. That’s why we built post boosting directly into the Synup Social platform.
Now, you can use the same post-boosting mechanics from Meta Business Suite directly from our platform! You don’t need to give expanding your audience a second thought.
Here’s how it works, and how to set yourself up for success.
To create effective boosted posts, start by analyzing your target audience
All great companies have one thing in common: they understand their audience. In fact, one could call them customer-obsessed. And this carries over to their social media presence. Their posts aren’t generic or too self-promotional; they post content that their audience actively wants to see.
Whether you’re posting organically or utilizing ads and boosted posts, your content needs to earn its keep on your customers’ newsfeeds. By conducting a thorough analysis of the demographics, interests, and behaviors of your ideal customers, you can create highly targeted and engaging content with them in mind.
Here’s a walk-through:
- Dive into demographics: Start by examining the demographic characteristics of your audience, such as age, gender, location, and language preferences.
- Investigate their interests and preferences: Dive deeper into your audience's interests, hobbies, and preferences. What are their favorite topics? Which celebrities and influencers are they following? What content are they engaging with?
- Hone in on behaviors and habits: Analyze your audience's social media behaviors and habits. Determine the platforms they frequent, the time they are most active, and the devices they use to access social media. From there, you can optimize your posting schedule and determine the best format for your content!
- Conduct a competitor analysis: Understand how your competitors are engaging with your target audience. What strategies do they employ? What content formats are working (or not working) for them? Take a look at their best posts, and take note for your own strategy.
By leveraging the insights gained from audience analysis, you can refine your social media strategy, create content that resonates with your target audience, and ultimately boost your posts' effectiveness.
Before diving in, set clear goals and objectives
Before you jump straight to boosting your social media posts, you need to align your strategy and goals with your overall social media marketing efforts. Setting measurable targets ensures that you can track your progress and evaluate the effectiveness of your boosted posts. That way, you can determine a solid path forward as you test and refine your strategy.
Some goals to keep in mind:
- Increase brand awareness: Reach a wider audience and increase brand visibility with your boosted posts. You can set objectives like increasing followers, expanding your social media reach, or generating brand mentions.
- Drive traffic: Leverage boosted posts to direct traffic to your website or landing pages. You can set goals for increasing website visitors, reducing bounce rates, improving the average time users spend on your site, and more.
- Generate leads: Boosted posts are an effective way to capture leads or drive sales. Define objectives related to lead generation, like increasing the number of email sign-ups, form submissions, or product purchases.
- Enhance engagement: Boosted posts are perfect for upping engagement, so set objectives to improve the number of likes, comments, shares, or video views on your post.
- Establish thought leadership: Use boosted posts to position your brand as a thought leader in your industry. Define objectives like increasing the number of industry-related conversations, securing guest blogging opportunities, or gaining mentions from influencers.
Goals should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). You can easily track your success within the Synup Social platform, too.
Now, let’s see exactly how easy it is to boost posts using Synup Social.
Boosting your social posts sets you up for success
After you use Synup Social’s revolutionary post creator to craft the perfect post, there’s almost nothing you can do but send it out into the world. Whether you’re hoping to hit a larger audience or promote something in particular, boosting your social posts is a great way to “boost” your growth and ensure your post performs!
After you publish your post, you’ll be prompted to boost your post. You can choose to boost your post immediately, or you can go back later to boost an existing post.
From here, you can configure your:
- Post objectives
- Schedule and duration
- And more!
If you’re familiar with Meta Business Suite’s paid posts, setting up a boosted post will be a breeze. Configure your post so it targets your ideal audience, and then launch it into the world!
You can monitor your paid posts from the Synup Social platform, too. Go to the “Paid Posts” tab to see all of your paid posts - and check their performance!
Boosted posts get more engagement
Boosting your posts is a game-changer. Here are a few tips to maximize their efficacy:
- Hone your targeting. Refine your targeting options to reach the most relevant audience for your boosted post, considering factors like age, location, interests, and behaviors. That way, your content will reach users who will actually like your content!
- Create great content. Eye-catching visuals and compelling text speak for themselves - even when users don’t know your brand.
- Track and adjust. Monitor the performance of your boosted posts and track key metrics. Then, you can adjust your targeting, budget, or creative elements as needed!
- Be smart with your budget and boost posts that contribute to your overall marketing objectives. Boosted posts should appeal to a broader audience, too.
Boosting posts is the perfect way to enhance your online presence. And doing it directly from Synup Social’s platform makes it even easier!
Book a Demo and Experience Synup Social to see how boosted posts can revolutionize your online presence!