Streamline Agency Reporting with Shareable Analytics for Social
Clients want results. And when it comes to social media, your clients need to see that what you’re doing is driving engagement. Although most social media management platforms have great reporting and analytics features, it’s hard to share data when your client can’t access the platform, too. That’s why we added shareable analytics to Synup Social.
With shareable analytics, you can say goodbye to spreadsheets and nagging clients. Generate a static, shareable link so customers can view their social media performance whenever, wherever.
Let’s take a look at how it works!
To win at social media, you need a data-driven approach
Analytics aren’t just for quarterly reports. They show you your ROI - and help direct your strategy. As you progress in your social media evolution, tracking your data will help you to:
- Understand audience behavior: By analyzing social media analytics, you can gain insights into your audience's demographics, interests, online behavior, and engagement patterns. With this knowledge, you can tailor your content and messaging to resonate with your target audience!
- Identifying high-performing content: With a platform like Synup Social, it’s easy to track post-by-post performance. Then, you can systematically identify which types of content resonate best with your audience. By analyzing metrics such as likes, shares, comments, and click-through rates, you can determine the effectiveness of different content formats and refine your content strategy!
- Optimizing posting times: Although most social media platforms have done away with chronological newsfeeds, the time you post your content still matters! With a solid tool like Synup Social, you can figure out what time is best to post for your brand. Then, you can align your content schedule with these peak periods to drive engagement!
- Setting and tracking goals: Whether it's increasing brand awareness, driving website traffic, generating leads, or boosting sales, data plays a crucial role in setting and tracking your goals. By defining specific key performance indicators aligned with your objectives, you can effectively track your progress, identify areas for improvement, and continually adapt your strategy accordingly.
No matter your goals, you need a data-driven strategy to systematically get more eyes on your content and meet your engagement goals. Here’s what to track based on your goals:
- Brand awareness: Metrics such as reach, impressions, follower growth, and social mentions provide insights into how well your brand is establishing its presence and expanding its reach.
- Engagement: Metrics like likes, comments, shares, and retweets indicate how much your audience is engaging with your brand's content.
- Website traffic: Track click-through rates, referral traffic, and conversions from social media platforms.
- Customer acquisition: Track lead generation, conversion rates, and cost per acquisition to measure the effectiveness of your social media campaigns.
By carefully selecting the relevant metrics based on their goals, brands can focus their efforts on the areas that matter most to them and continuously optimize their social media management strategy.
With shareable analytics, your clients can see exactly what you see on your analytics dashboard
Transparency is key! And with shareable analytics, your clients see exactly what’s going on with their socials. They get all the benefits of Synup Social’s advanced analytics, without needing a password to the platform.
Start by creating a shareable link on the analytics dashboard.
From there, you’ll get a shareable link that you can send to your customers! They’ll be able to see exactly what you see in real time. No more nagging!
Here’s what it looks like from the customer’s point of view:
They’ll get the full picture of their performance, from engagement to impressions to follower count.
Plus, they can even see the post-by-post analytics. This way, you won’t need to tell your customers which posts are performing well - they can see for themselves what’s driving engagement!
Start using Synup Social’s shareable analytics with your clients today
Sharing analytics directly from your social media management platform makes life much simpler. You can cut down on the time you spend generating reports, and clients can rest easy knowing that they can see accurate reporting data any time they want.
Book a Demo and Experience Synup Social to see how shareable analytics streamline your work with clients! It’s time to give those spreadsheets a rest.